Top 10 Essential Oils
*Note these are just the top line uses. These oils have endless ways of supporting and benefiting you & your family.
- When applied topically, Lavender can be used to support skin irritations & reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Use a few drops to add to your bath water to soak away stress.
- Add a few drops to your pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax & prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
Tea Tree. (Melaleuca)
- Diffuse for a clear, crisp scent.
- Tea Tree is best known for its cleansing properties.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
- Diffusing Tea Tree freshens the scent of the air.
- It can be used to cleanse and clarify the skin & nails, and to support healthy skin
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.
- Combine a few drops of On Guard with Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
- Diffuse to help protect against environmental threats.
- You can add a drop to honey on a teaspoon to soothe oral discomfort.
- An uplifting & energizing scent
- Can be used as a natural cleaner in the home.
- Add to drinking water, to provide a fresh and uplifting citrus boost as well as kick start your metabolism
- Use of flavouring food to enhance dishes.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for a sore throat.
- It is is a great stainless steel polish and goo remover.
- Soothing and hydrating properties
- Used to revitalise and help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically.
- When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall spiritual & emotional wellness.
- Frankincense is known for it’s power to combat oxidative stress and cellular health.
Breathe./ Easy Air.
- Inhale deeply from palms, diffuse, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse at bedtime to open airways to help with a restful sleep.
- Combine with Coconut Oil for a soothing chest rub.
Deep Blue. / Ice Blue.
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
- Add a drop of Peppermint & Lemon in water for a refreshing mouth rinse.
- Place 1-2 drops in the palms of your hands and inhale deeply for a natural energy boost.
- Add a drop to your favourite smoothie recipe or to a chocolate dessert for a refreshing twist.
- Diffuse for a clear, crisp scent in the air & help to open airways.
- Oregano oil is used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- It’s aroma acts as an enhancer and equalizer in oil blends.
- Use Oregano oil, diluted with a Carrier Oil, to purify skin and nails.
- Add a few drops to a roller and apply down the spine for a healthy boost.
- Add a few drops to water to take internally.
- Rub on the stomach before taking a road trip to help with travel sickness.
- Take DigestZen internally when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.
- Apply a diluted drop of DigestZen to nasal passages for temporary relief of congestion.